Monday, September 24, 2012

Getaway

 
Meet Millie. She is the second love of my life :)
 
 
Ever have those weeks where you think "could ANYTHING else possibly go wrong??" Well I had a doozy.  Almost 2 weeks ago, I bought this amazing new phone.   I loved it.  That's right, lovED.  Wednesday last week, my phone decided it wanted to take a little swim....into the TOILET.  It took me about 8 seconds to realize what I had just done.  Yep...my phone was fully submerged and bubbling away while I processed what just happened. 


I definatley had a tough week last week.  And no, not just because of my phone.  When I got a call from my best friend, inviting me and my ma to join her and her mom at the spa, I couldn't turn it down.  I'd never been to a spa and let me just say -- I'm now cracked.  I've been shown a whole new world!!  We lounged around alllllll day in robes and slippers.  We did get some killer treatments too  ;)  There is nothing like being surrounded by the girls that you couldn't imagine your life without.  I had so much fun...drinking wine and eating the most carb-packed meal on the menu.  It was EXACTLY what I needed.  I'm pretty sure I also fell in love with the town. It all reminded me what I'm surrounded by and how lucky I am to have the people I have in my life..
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to go back!!
 
Obviously the other thing that helps in stressful, hard times -- is sewing..here is my lovely new creations.  I hope you all like, let me know!
 
 
 
 
They just make me so happy!  I have so many ideas and things that I want to try, running through my head.  I can't wait to slowly share them with you, and hopefully attempt them as well!  Also, don't you just love the fresh, crisp air? Breathe it in and bundle up, its getting chilly!
 
XOXO

 
 
 
 

No comments: