Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Love You to Infinity

The colder weather has got me in the mood -- for scarves!  I just love them.  They add so much definition and style to your wardrobe, and sometimes provide a lovely pop of colour to that drab black winter jacket.  The thing I love about infinity scarves, is that they can be wrapped around your neck more than just once. Heck, go for 2 or 3 if you really want too!   You can go for the more "chunky" look and wrap it around 3 times or just simply throw it around your neck once.  Depends totally on your style!  These couple of styles are why I LOVE infinity scarves...

 
 
So comfy-cozy!  As I mentioned in my previous blog, I had all this vintage rose fabric that had been given to me by a friend.  Here is the next piece I made with the oodles of fabric.  I hope you like it!
 

 
 It will be for sale on my Etsy shop shortly www.etsy.com/shop/hasinspiration.. any inquries, feel free to email me!
stinson_hayley@hotmail.com


No comments: