Sunday, April 1, 2012

Feeling Inspired

I just spent the day at the One of A Kind Show in Toronto.  I go both times that the show is on in the year.  I have family who have had a booth there selling wooden bowls and cutting boards, they've been there for 30 years or more.  It's always nice to see them but I can't say I don't go there and come back uninspired, thats for sure.  It's a huge venue and you see things that you would never find anywhere else.  The artistry that you see there is amazing.  Some of the most talented artists in the world.  I only wish I had $2,900 for a beautiful reclaimed wood kitchen table.  I got my mom a necklace made from aluminum with the tiniest of trees carved in the middle.  You probably won't meet a family more in love with trees, than this one. 

So speaking of being inspired, I've ordered some new fabric and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  I'm going to have to slow down with all this fabric buying I've been doing.  I might need a something to sit on in my new house.  Although, I'm easy and would probably be okay sitting on the floor.  I guess that would only last so long. 

Any requests?





2 comments:

T. Emrich said...

Ohhh I love these!!! We need to talk!

HASinspiration said...

Yes! I can't wait to get them. Email me if you'd like!