Friday, July 12, 2013

Vintage Tees + Holidays!!

 
It's Friday, the best day of the week.  What makes it even better is that I am officially on holidays.  I'm keeping it cool but inside I'm going crazy.  This is where I insert something about slaving away at a desk in a stuffy office for 8 hours a day.  I'm looking forward of a week of not knowing what I'm doing at all.  Normally it would be camping, but in an effort to possibly save some money, my boyfriend and I have chose to keep it to some day trips here and there. 
 
Speaking of boyfriend..do you ever slip on his t-shirts just because they are so comfortable and worn in?  This is where my next project came into play.  I loaded up on old t-shirts and turned them into concert rocking, beach wearing, night-time slummin, crop top tanks.  The perfect way to add a little something extra to a plain old boring top, is to add a bright pocket!
 








Don't forget to enter the draw below to win the skull tank top! Draw will be made in less than a week!


 
 
 


No comments: