Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back To Reality



HI there! It's back to reality for this chicka.  I spent a week camping and enjoying being not in an office.  I was a little bitter to come back but you gotta do what you gotta do.  I've been busy at work since I got back, but atleast I came back with a fresh mind.  I spent an amazing week with my best friend (who happens to also be my boyfriend..lucky me!) in North Bay.  I spent a little time there growing up and then decided to attend college there as well when I got older.  It was great.  We hiked, we swam and we spent hours sitting on our lawn chairs reading books.  I did miss my sewing machine, and I often thought about what I was going to do next.  I came back with a few ideas including these bad boys:







It was great to get away from this side of town for a few days, and not think about work.  You all should try it some time! Pack up and get away.  I personally think that everyone needs to go camping. We didn't get to do everything that I would of liked but I enjoyed the time that we spent doing absolutely nothing.  Only a few more weeks left of summer and I hope everyone enjoys it!


Take a look around, I've done some renovating! 


No comments: