Thursday, April 4, 2013

Introducing Shirley




It's time for my next adventure. It's time for SHIRLEY!!!
 
You're probably thinking "what the heck??"  Shirley is my middle name.  Yep, I was named after my g-ma. You should know how much time I put into trying to think of a name.  I've decided it definitely isn't my forte. Something just felt right about Shirley, it was simple, just like the line.
 
If you read my blog, THANK YOU.  However, you may of read in one blog post that making clothing wasn't something I had really been interested in.  Well, let me tell you..that has changed..360 degrees BABY.    So, I want to introduce you to Shirley.  It's a clothing line that is comfortable and simple.  Everyone loves a piece of clothing that they can just throw on..whether heading to the the grocery store, rocking out at a concert, or dressing up for a wedding.  Shirley is long maxi dresses, maxi skirts, bandeaus, lace and short dresses.  They slip on, no hassle. What's easier than that? 
 
Starting Saturday my shop will be open! Starting Monday I will be posting Instagram outfits of my pieces. Follow me @ hasinspiration to see these and of course be in the know for upcoming pieces! I've already got hints of many pieces on there!

Thank you for your continued support!  I may or may not be kind of nervous to open up shop on Saturday.


No comments: