Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sticker Love and Week One

All I can say is WOW and thank you soo much for all the positive feedback. This first week has been overwhelming.    I've said goodbye to a few pieces already, 2 of them going to NORWAY. I am also working with a bride-to-be making skirts for her wedding party.  I can't wait!  Seriously, it's been amazing.
 
 
I wanted to show off these amazing stickers I came across yesterday.  Etsy never ceases to amaze me with all the things that people think of. It's called huetoo.  It's digital downloads! For $3.00 you get 2 sheets of stickers, available for immediate download.  So after you buy them, you have them forever! All you need is sticker paper, which you can find at Staples.  I think they go perfectly with my Thank You tags!



 
 I've also launched a new Facebook page, find it at www.facebook.com/shirleybyhayley

More maxi skirts, dresses and bandeaus coming in the next few days so stay tuned!

XO
 
 

No comments: