Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So Long Summer

 
Happy Wednesday!
 
I haven't blogged in a few days -- I guess I'm not too good at this thing. I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather, I know I am.  I woke up a couple mornings ago and was still covered in my huge duvet, suprisingly.  As soon as I took it off, I was hit with the cool breeze coming in through the windows.  That cool, fresh, crisp breeze that only accompanies FALL.  It was a great start to the day, until it was time to get dressed for work.
 
Do you ever have those days where you try practically everything on in your closet?  I was having that problem.  I realized I don't have anything nice for work, that was fall friendly.  I have a bazillion tank tops, and I just wasn't feeling my dress pants anymore.  It was time for a shopping spree.  And spree I did.

 
I got belts, a blouse, jeggings and dress pants.  I am one happy girl, and my wardrobe is now Fall appropriate.
 
I got these amazing bangles a few days ago from Aldo, and they have yet to leave my wrists.  I wear them with EVERYTHING.  My boyfriend probably hates me because the set of bangles seems to slowly be taking over every surface of the room. 
 
If you can't tell, I'm excited for Fall. 

 ANYWAYS...I was taking a look at my Etsy shop the other day and decided that my banner was the ugliest looking thing and wasn't really doing my shop any favours.  I'm sure you could agree with me.  The amazing thing about Etsy is that you can find anything you're looking for.  In a  matter of minutes I had researched and found an amazing graphic designer that specifically designs banners for Etsy shop owners.  Here is an example of the amazing work that she does over at FreshLavenderDesigns


 
I can't wait to see what she will create for me! It's been a great experience so far and I can't wait to show you guys what she's made. 

I hope everyone enjoyed their summer!  Might as well hit those hiking trails and enjoy the nice weather ;)

 
XOXO

P.S. I'm now on Instagram, follow me @ haylstin

No comments: