Monday, September 3, 2012

New, New, New!

Ahhh, the long weekend! I've been excited for it since, well...the last long weekend!  Well most of the people I know took off for camping and cottaging -- I stayed put.  I spent some time with my mom cleaning, and at home sewing.  I managed to get quite a bit done! I even went back to my roots and died my hair its original colour.  I even gave it a little snippy snip.  Beats a $200 hair appointment ANY day.  This post is all about something NEW.  New hair, new poncho and new line.  Hope you like!

 
VOILA!!
 
Anyways, onto my blog! I am soooo excited to show this to you guys.  Last blog I wrote, I wrote about the poncho that I made and that I LOVED.  After writing that, I decided that I was going to make another one :)  I made a little trip to LENS and after some time on the sewing machine, I came up with this!
 
 
 
 
Isn't she a beauty!! I'm so excited about this piece.  It's light and airy and perfect for fall :)  Pair with leggings and your favourite boots! Plus, has lots of room to layer, for those colder nights!
 
I took the bohemian look and ran with it, as you can see below.  I came across some great fabric and got a little bit of each. This is my Fall Bohemian inspired collection!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love every single piece!! I hope you do too :) It's back to work tomorrow, and I'm dreading it.  I hope everyone had great weekend, and enjoyed the amazing weather!!
Let me know what you think of my new collection :) xoxo
 
Hayley
 

No comments: