Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Design me a banner

As I've mentioned numerous times before, Etsy is amazing.  Seriously, I think I'm addicted.  Well..I know I am.  I don't like to think I'm horrible at using a computer, but when it came to my shop banner..well..you could argue otherwise.  It was okay when I first opened my shop, but I have a hard time sticking to one thing.  I attempted to change it up, and it was terrible.  It occured to me that if someone was smart, they could make a killing designing logos and banners for Etsy shop owners.  Sure enough, after some short research, I came across this shop that did amazing work.  I promised I'd show you what I ended up with, and here it is!



 
I love it! She nailed the vision I had, to a tee.  I love how she included the leaf from my original logo.  The best part -- is that she offers unlimited revisions.  You can change whatever you'd like, until you decide together on a final look.  I'll definatley use her for future business, although,  I can't imagine every changing my banner NOW!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/FreshLavenderDesigns?ref=pr_shop_more
 
 
Onto my next point...
Are these seasons, and months going by like crazy..or is it just me?  In only a couple of weeks, it will be Halloween! Which leads me to say....why not get started on some early Christmas shopping? It will be here before you know it.   For anyone near the Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo area, come visit me in person to do some Christmas shopping!! On November 18th, I will be at the Holiday Inn on Fairview Road in Kitchener! I'd love to see you!  I'm working on some new gift wrapping, so I can spare you from the extra work of wrapping all those gifts ;)
 
You know what's in November? THE ONE OF A KIND SHOW! I swear one day I'll participate, but for now..I'm happy being a visitor :)
 
 
ta ta for now!
 
 
H

No comments: