Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving!
 
 
To all my Canadian readers, that is.  I'll take this oppourtunity to thank everyone though, I wouldn't be here without you guys.  Here is my little list of what I'm thankful for..
 
 
My family, Parker and Fraser and my Ma. Oh, and of course Millie. I love each of them to crazy pieces.   A BIG thanks to my mom for teaching me how to sew.
 
 
My boo.  For pushing me to open my own shop and start selling my things.  It makes me happy, he wasn't wrong about that.
 
 
 
My best friends.  Near or far, there is nothing like my sisters from another misters.
 
 
This leads me to mention that I am also thankful for a $5.00, 5lb bag of flax seed.  That's right, I'm thankful for flax seed.  I enjoy not having to buy a million dollar tiny bag of flax seed.  With that, I was able to make THESE!
 
 
 
Have a great thanksgiving, my fellow Canadians! 
 
 


No comments: