Thursday, November 22, 2012

Window Shoppin'

Hey everyone! Again, I'm horrible at this.  I need to learn to blog more, and better.

I'm doing a little better than I was the last time I blogged, so that's good.  But once again, time has manage to slip right through my hands. 

This blog has a very appropriate title for me.  Window shopping, I've been doing way to much of it lately.  Sure, it saves you money and you don't buy things that you don't need -- but a girl can only handle so much of it before she caves.  I may have caved a little tonight and hit the mall with my bestie. 

So on Sunday, the 18th...I had a craft show.  I put hours in on my sewing machine to make sure that everything was just right and that I had enough inventory to fill my table (which I loved...).  Well, the downside..was that I was scammed.  Not only me...but about 40 others vendors.  It sucked..big time.  Because of the lack of advertising and name change last minute, there was hardly any visitors.  It didn't get my down though, because I get to share more with you guys!  I've been slow to get it all uploaded, but I've got almost half of it up there.  I hope you get the chance to head on over to HASinspiration and do some window shopping for yourselves! I've added a couple new touches to some products like the amazing scent of lavender in both yoga eye pillows and new sachets to show your top drawer some love ;)


 
That's my table at the show.  I loved it! I was lucky to have some mirrors to add to the table.  My brother recycled some old fence wood  and barn wood to make these amazing mirrors. 
 
I'm sure a lot of you are going to be busy this weekend, especially tomorrow being "Black Friday".  Retailers have tagged that name on their sales over here in Canada.  I'm not complaining -- I plan on doing some Christmas shopping tomorrow.  Which is why I've been doing a lot of window shopping this week.



I hope you can get over to my shop and see the new inventory!  Happy Thanksgiving over there in the U.S.!
 



 
 
Talk to you SOON. I'll have a sneak peak of the piece (of clothing) I just finished!
 
XO
 

No comments: