Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday!

I haven't blogged in a few days, and I wanted to say HEY!

Well, Halloween is officially over.  What did you dress up as?  I love Halloween, but for the past couple of years, I haven't had the chance to get all dressed up.  Maybe next year I'll plan things out a little better!  The part I really enjoy about Halloween, is the candy! I hope you let yourself indulge as well ;)

The next "holiday" is Christmas.  Through the experience of selling handmade goods, I've come to realize how important and rewarding it is to buy and support handmade.  This Christmas, I plan to buy as many handmade gifts as I can.  Of course, there will be lots to choose from at the One-of-a-Kind show! What's on your Christmas list?? Let me give you some ideas!


Yoga eye pillows! These cute guys can come in any colour.  They are filled with flax seed and lavender (if you wish).  At a cheap $3.00 each, they are a great stocking stuffer.  They can be used for the yogi (ya, made that up) in your family or for that special person who deserves to relax once in awhile.


A makeup bag! Not only a makeup bag, but this can be used for just about anything.  You can use it as a clutch for a night out, or to carry your pencils in!  $18.00 each! 

 
This one is my favourite.  It makes me very happy to say that I came up with this from scratch.  I never use patterns, which makes each thing completely one of a kind. I have given a few away for gifts and sold a couple, and it has gotten great reviews. It's perfect for that person in your family who likes to travel or who likes to hit the beach.  Also, its the perfect size for an overnight bag!
 
I hope I've made your Christmas shopping just a little bit easier.  If you're in the area on November 19th, I'd love to see you!  I'll be at the Holiday Inn on Fairview Road in Kitchener from 10am-4pm for the Christmas Craft and Gift Show!  You will be able to purchase all the above items and maybe even some new things ;)

Some news I'm really excited about -- it's almost my one year anniversary of HASinspiration!! I'm thinking another giveaway! What would you like to see??

Would love to hear from you!

 Hayley
XO

No comments: