Friday, January 11, 2013

Bows Bows Bows

 
It was a slightly snowy March day when I decided to get behind the wheel of a very large, very
 
powerful 4- wheeler ATV. The people who know me are probably cringing at that very first
 
sentence.  Now when my best friend reads this, she will know exactly what happens after this.  Why?

because she made the brave decision to get on the back. Cut to - the four wheeler upside down in a
 
swamp.  We can laugh about this now, but at the time we came out of it literally black and blue.  My
 
thighs were so bruised they were black and turned every shade of the rainbow before finally returning
 
back to normal after SEVERAL weeks.  I was 16 years old at the time, and my best friend was just
 
shy of her 16th birthday. 
 
 
Where am I going with this??


Not only was I grounded for eternity, I didn't get my license until I was probably 20 years old.  I
 
decided to take a look at the expiry date on my license, only to find out that it expires in like 7 days.
 
I made the arrangments and I am happy and relieved to say that I passed my G today with FLYING
 
colours.  Okay, maybe not flying colours, but pretty damn close.  I now don't have to have another
 
test until I'm like 80 years old. YAY.
 
 
For the record, I'm a good driver.  I've never been in an accident and no, you don't have to watch out
 
if you're out for a stroll on the sidewalk. 
 
 
Now onto my latest little project and newest product! Bows! In my last post "DIY" I had a couple of
 
projects listed that I had come across on Pinterest. 
 
 
 
One of them was bows.  So simple and so easy, yet they add that perfect touch and a little something
 
extra to your outfit.  All you have to do is add a bobby pin to the back and pop it in your hair.
 
OR...add a saftey pin and add it to any outfit! 
 
Here is my version of the bow! I have a little bit of everything.  Edgy, boho and floral chic.
 
Hope you love!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
XOXO
 


No comments: