Sunday, January 20, 2013

Update + Photoshoot

 
A HASinspiration update:
 
Slowly but surely things are getting up and running.  I wanted to provide you as customers, readers and friends with some numbers as my little business starts to grow.
 
Etsy: 10,488 views all time
Favourites: 383 including 59 shop favs and 324 listing favs
Blogger Views: 2,251 and growing
 
Don't forget that you can like my Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter.
 
I'd love to help you grow your business.  Visit my sponsor page!
 
 
 
 
Today was cold, to say the least.  If you were the lovely lady in these pictures you could argue that it wasn't cold, it was freezing.  Shortly after setting up, bums started to go numb and fingers started getting the early stage of frost bite.
 
 
What are best friends for?  I thanked her over and over and promised up and down that I would buy her anything she needed if she ends up sick.  Between dark clouds and thick squalls, we ended up with some great shots!
 
 
Thanks B!
 
 
 
 

 
Stay tuned for some more great shots coming up this week.  One of my resolutions for 2013 was to get my Etsy shop a little more organized and today I wanted to take full advantage of the natural light, even if it was freezing. 
 
 
 
 
 
I also had the chance to finish up a skirt that I had started and clearly gotten sidetracked.   This piece is great for the spring and into the summer.  It's soft and so easy to wear.
 
 


No comments: