Sunday, January 27, 2013

More Photos

THANKS!
 
 
For all these views this past week.  I know someone out there is reading this!
 
 
It's Sunday. The second worst day of the week for me.  Just because it means tomorrow is Monday. The first worst day of the week.  Does anyone actually like Mondays?
 
 
My best friend was off sick for a couple of days this past week.  I was happy when she asked if I'd want to come over, and she would make me lunch.  She has 3 dogs, one of them being a Great Dane.  Due to a recent loss of my second best friend, Millie, I had pretty much sworn off ever really wanting to love another dog.  I only got a short 4 years with Mil.  One thing I am certain of, is that if I ever got a dog again, it would be SMALL.  I like small dogs, and they fit better on your lap.  Well, I quickly learned this week that it doesn't matter what size of dog it is, it will still try to sit on your lap.  I loved it, and it is seriously changing my opinion on owning a Great Dane one day.  He has such a physical presence and you can't help but watch it move around the house.  It's so big, that it's like another human.  Keep in mind, the dog I owned, was as big as this ones head. 
 
 
Isn't he just so handsome??
 
Anyways, I just wanted to share some more pics from last weeks freezing photo shoot. 
 
 
One of my favourite peices is this mint leaf wristlet.  It's a great pop of colour!

 
And this one, a leather look clutch.  This button just made it complete, and has lots of room to hold all those things you need for a night out in the city.
 
I'm slowly checking things off my list.  All my other inventory pictures can be found on my Etsy shop. 
 
 
XOXO

 
    

No comments: