Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Spring Inspiration + Gambling Getaway

It looks like I'm going to have a snowy birthday.  Although I've been inspired by all the upcoming Spring fashions and trends, it looks like we are going to have to hang in there just a little bit longer here in Canada!  We can't get to far ahead of ourselves!
 
I'm terrible at blogging, I want to blog when I have something to talk about, I don't want to just come on here and talk about nothing.
 
I often talk about what inspires me.  I mean, this is HASinspiration.  It's got to come from somewhere.  I've decided I'm sick of Winter.  Normally I love it, but I like Winter when there is actually snow.  I'm ready for the early Spring mornings, the sun, and for the trees to get their leaves back.
 
All of these amazing Spring outfits I've come across have really got me in the mood for some warmer weather.  They've lit the fire under my butt and lets just say -- I'm working really hard on something special! These cute outfits have had major influence on the products I'm sewing and the fabrics I'm using.
 
Spring outfit
 
Polka dots.  I've always like them, and especially in navy.  It's my go-to colour!  It's just..fun!
 
 
spring outfit!spring outfit
 
 
Bright colours.  I've always been a neutral girl.  The one who wears mostly greys, blacks and whites.  Lately though, I've strayed away from that.  All of these amazing colours, even combined just grab my attention!  I'm dying to pick out some great fabric.
 
 

Flowy
 
Again..it's navy but in a long, flowy maxi type skirt. This look has been a major inspiration.  It's so easy and can be dressed up or down.
 
With that being said, I'm visiting the States in only a matter of days for some much needed R&R with my man.  That's right...3 days off work to eat, gamble ,shop and of course...induldge in a drink, or two ;)  The fact that I can drink for free while I'm pulling on that lever of a slot machine, may have had a deciding factor in our location for a little getaway.
Don't judge me.
 
I hope to come back with yards and yards of amazing fabric.  I've got a lot of great things on the way, you won't want to miss it!
 
 
 

No comments: