Friday, February 15, 2013

The Perfect Maxi Dress

I'm still on holidays and I never want to go back.  I came  up to my sewing room to put some labels on some things that I've made and long story short...I think I fell in love with this piece I've created.  I couldn't even wait until I shot it, I am dying to share it!!
 
 
Last summer, I think I look endlessly for a maxi dress.  I wanted a simple, black, cotton maxi dress.  I couldn't find one anywhere!  To this day, I still don't have one.  I came across this fabric a few months ago and I fell in love with its light airy pattern. It has so many colours yet isn't overpowering or hard on the eyes.  When I saw this fabric, I knew exactly what it had to become.
 
So here it is, the perfect maxi dress.
 
 





I hope you like as much as I do!   The possibilites with this are endless.  Summer concert, a wedding or a day out with your best girls.  Throw a jean jacket overtop or edge it up with a sexy leather jacket!
 
 
XOXO
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: