Sunday, June 3, 2012

Big Announcement!!!!

It had never really crossed my mind to expand my business.  I had never thought about selling my stuff in a store.  But, when I received an email from someone wanting to sell my stuff, I couldn't say no.  It was such a compliment.  I am so very excited to annouce:


HASINSPIRATION

WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE

AT

THE ART OF HOME!!!!!!!



DOWNTOWN GALT, CAMBRIDGE!!!!






For those of you who haven't heard of The Art of Home, it is situated in Downtown Galt, just steps up from Cafe 13.  It is a quaint little store, featuring local handmade artisians, with items to decorate your home.  All with a vintage, handmade feel.   I'm almost reluctant to be apart of this store, the items are beautiful and I am going to be spending quite a bit there, I already know!   I'm so excited to announce this to everyone.  I don't have the exact address right now, so stay tuned.  I will let everyone know when it will be available!


On that note, I should probably get to work!! Thank you all so much for your support! This is truly a dream come true for me. Hope you can all get to get check it out.
XO


1 comment:

T. Emrich said...

That's SO exciting. You have wonderful things. :) I just might have to drop in there and have a look around :)