Monday, June 25, 2012

Bio

I recently had to create a biography about myself.  Writing your biography isn't exactly easy. But I wrote a short little blip and thought I'd share it with you guys! 
P.S.  I finished up my inventory for The Art of Home and have taken it down to the store.  Go check it out, it looks like this Saturday is going to be a nice one!  They are open Tuesday - Saturday, 10-5.  Once I get some more information, I will share it :)



HASinspiration
by
                                       Hayley Stinson                                       



I attended Canadore College where I studied Ecotourism.  It was this program I would have to say I developed my love for the environment.  I grew up camping and spending a lot of time with my family of five.  Growing up, I loved spending my time outdoors.  After Canadore, I studied another course relating to the environmental field and through that I developed an even deeper love and understanding of the environment.

Everything I create has something to do with the environment. It would have to be my biggest inspiration; the colours and textures are so unique that you can't help but fall in love with what it has to offer.  I am inspired by the love that I have in my life from everyone close to me.

This has been a long time in the works. I've been sewing since I was a little girl. Even before I was able to sew I was designing; stapling elastic to fabric to make Barbie clothes.  My other source of inspiration is my Mom.  I followed her around while she taught sewing lessons.  I thank her for introducing me to a sewing machine at such a young age. 

HASinspiration is about being inspired by the things in your life. I have many things that inspire me to create and more importantly, do something I love.  I love trees, the sunshine and the feeling of grass under my feet.  I love going to the lake and spending a day in the canoe.  I come back completely inspired.

I don’t use patterns.  No two designs are alike so know that when you purchase something, it is 100% unique.


Thanks everyone <3




No comments: