Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year!!
 
 
Thank you to EVERYONE for an amazing year.  I wish all the best for all of you in 2013.
 
 
A special thank you to my Mom, my family, my boyfriend and friends for supporting me during this very crazy year. I'm starting to think...is it ever NOT crazy?
 
 
I hope Santa was good to all of you, and you got what you needed and what you asked for. It's been one heck of a year.  I hope I continue to make things you enjoy,  and inspire you to do something you love, just as much as I love doing this.
 
I want to dedicate this past years successes to Millie.  Just wasn't the same Christmas without you.
 
Here are some of my holiday pics. 
 
 
The coolest bookmark I've ever seen, oh and some stuffing being made for Christmas Dinner :)

 
My boyfriend and his very particular present wrapping

 
Mom knows me well..a pin cushion and pins.  You can never have enough!

 
Thank you for another amazing year. 
 
 
Stay tuned in the next couple days for my sleeping mask tutorial!
 
XOXO
 
 
 


No comments: