Friday, December 21, 2012

Pillow Perfection

I wanted to share with you this awesome piece that a customer finished.  She ordered the pillow and later chose lyrics to write on it.  It turned out awesome! The pillow case is a perfect neutral colour and the buttons from The Hickory Tree finish it off just right.  You can find any size and colour you could possibly want.  They are so versitile and add the perfect pop to any item. 
 
 
 


 
I think she did an amazing job and love the pictures she sent me after!
 
 
Here is something else I used the buttons on:
 
 
It worked perfectly with the pop of coral.  Plus, how cute is that bird sitting on the back of the elephant!?
 
 
The last couple of weeks have been busy.  I've kind of put my shop on the back burner while I concentrate on work and getting all my shopping done.  I have been working on some new inventory that I can't wait to get up on the shop. 
 
Well, only a couple short days until Christmas.  I've been working hard getting all my gifts done and wrapped.  Now I'm just excited for everyone to open them!
 
Hope you get the time to relax over the holidays.  I'll talk to you all on Tuesday to wish you a Merry Christmas.  Until then, enjoy the selection of great Christmas movies on TV. 
 
 
XOXO
 
 

No comments: