Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sleep Well My Darlings..

 
 
The countdown is officially on! Only a short 10 days until Christmas.  I'm suprised to say that I've made a nice little dent in my Christmas shopping.  I don't usually find myself saying this so many days before.
 
 
I'm excited to start over fresh in January.  I'm going to really work on myself.  I think that's a good resolution.  I'm also going to put a lot more focus into my business, make a couple of changes I think.  Maybe tackle some goals I have for HASinspiration.  I have so many ideas for some inventory and I can't WAIT to start them.  All I wanted this to be was a hobby where I simply kept up with my inventory and worked on it once in awhile.   From all the success and support I've had from this, I want to take that and just run with it as fast as I can.
 
 
Sometimes, I'm sitting at work and all of a sudden -- ideas pop into my head. It takes everything I have to not grab my purse and jump into the car.  So when work ends, you can usually find me plopped down at my sewing machine, working away.  Sometimes those ideas don't work out..but sometimes I'm so in love with the result that I have to keep working.  If I could sew in my sleep, I probbaly would.  This is exactly what happened early this week..and idea popped into my head and I ran with it.  I am SOOOO in love with these guys that I haven't stopped making them since I first sat down.  The possibilities are endless.
 
 




 
Sleeping masks!! There is a little bit of something for everyone.  I got thinking to myself that something like this would be perfect for your bridesmaids! Think about it...it's the perfect gesture after they've been working away to make sure that your special day is just right.  Plus, it's a great way to use up that extra fabric you have lying around.  I'm even thinking of doing a tutorial on these bad boys, they are so easy! I'm in love with every single one of them, they turned out exactly how I wanted them too, which doesn't always happen.  They aren't up for sale just yet but stay tuned! If you have any inquiries, I'd be happy to make some up special just for you.
 
I really hope you like them! Maybe you can catch some extra shut eye to keep up with the hustle and bustle of this time of the year. 
 
 
 
Now for some easy listening on this lovely morning..

XOXO

No comments: