Friday, December 7, 2012

2012

The year is coming to an end.  For the past couple of days, I've been thinking "WHERE the heck did the year go!?"  Maybe you are reflecting on the year that you had, maybe you aren't.  I think that it is important to reflect on what you accomplished and what you didn't.  Maybe you can move those things forward to 2013.  Personally for me, 2012 can frig off.  Straight up.  I was browsing the web this morning and I came across this saying...I couldn't have put it any better myself.  When times get tough, you have to remember that it all happens for a reason.
 
What's in store for you next year?? Do you have any resolutions? 
 
I plan to expand my business.  It's been a great year for business, especially at this time of the year.   I've said this before, but I never thought I'd be here right now.  I'm going to be adding new items to my inventory and expanding my horizons, so to speak.  I can't wait to bring new textures and colours into my shop.
 
It was also that time of the year for the always amazing One of a Kind Show.  It's amazing to see what people can create and it's very inspiring.  I came back with a few ideas of my own, and obviously re-sparked my dream to one day be apart of it.  We spent the day bouncing from vendor to vendor and enjoying all the new things out this year.  I picked up a new pillow and I am just in love with it.  It's the perfect touch to my bedroom. 
 
I decided earlier this year that I wanted to support handmade for Christmas 2012.  I am trying to buy and make as many handmade gifts as I can.  It just makes it that much more personal.  I'm not the only one thinking this! My yoga eye pillows with lavender have been a huge hit this season! So on that note, I decided to take up knitting.  Unfortunatley I can't tell you just yet what it will be, I don't want to spoil the suprise! I'll have to show you after I give it as the gift!   Here is the beginning of it;
 
I'm already in love with it, and thanks to my mom for taking the time to show me.  And then taking the time to take it apart and fix my rather big mistakes.  OOPS!  O well, practice makes perfect.
 
Hope your Christmas Shopping is going well! There is still time to stop by HASinspiration and pick out some pretties for someone special in your life.
 
 
XOXO
 
 

No comments: