Friday, August 3, 2012

Etsy, Etsy, Etsy!

I mentioned in my first blog, how inspired I was by Etsy.  I can't get enough of this site.  It's a whole other world!  I love it so much that I have begun to order anything and everything I possibly can. Yep.  I order my fabric, my buttons and my zippers from Etsy alone.  I spent HOURS and DAYS looking for zippers, only to find them on Etsy for a STEAL.  I spend hours a day looking at things that people can create with their own two hands.  I have YET to be disapointed from a shipment I've received from a seller on Etsy.  Even the packaging is out of this world.  Something so simple can be so impressive!
Soft Leather Multicolour Ropes Men or Women Leather Bracelet Wristband Cuff Bracelet 278S
Look at this bracelet! How cool is this? I came across this beauty and I have officially fallen in love with it.  So simple, yet such a statement.  And only for the low price of $8.50.  You can't go wrong! Check it out for yourself: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93338577/soft-leather-multicolour-ropes-men-or


Individual Final Payments for Andrea Dobbin's Custom Bridesmaids Dresses


Do I really need to say anything when it comes to these dresses?  I happened to stumble on these one day.  How beautiful are they? It's amazing what she can create with scrap fabric. What a statement they would make on your bridesmaids!   She's done them in all different colours and designs, clicked my "favourite" button in no time! Check them out here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/105274761/individual-final-payments-for-andrea?ref=af_new_item


Fold Over Vegan Clutch in Honey Yellow

I favourited this one awhile back.  I just loved the simplicity! Plus, it's vegan! Who would of thought... check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/99468173/fold-over-vegan-clutch-in-honey-yellow


Thanks everyone for an awesome July.  I can't believe it's already August.  I'm headed up to Bancroft for the weekend to ring in Civic Long Weekend.  I didn't have too much time to hit the sewing machine this week, so I feel a little deprived but I will be hitting it in full force come Monday! Enjoy your long weekends! 


No comments: