Monday, August 6, 2012

Story of My Life

So, I talk about sewing a lot.  I do have a life besides sewing, believe it or not! So, in this blog, I'm going to share a few photos with everyone! Why not? I want people to connect with the person behind the sewing machine! So here goes:

HI! I'm Hayley! I get Hayl a lot.  Pretty sure I was named after an actress my mom liked when she was growing up.  I also get Beanie...had that one since I was a wee one.  Courtesy of my Mother :) I am 23 with a plan slowing falling into place as to what the heck I'm going to do for the rest of my life.  The best things in life are worth waiting for.

I landed a great job almost a year ago. While I'm not stuck on being inside and at a desk all week, I get to wear pretty outfits. 

I like bangs and my favourite sweater.

"keep breathing, keep loving"



I have 6 tattoos.  I started off saying I'd never get any.
This is my newest, and biggest.

"love what you've got and always remember what you had"

True story.


This happened.

This is how I celebrate getting the keys to a house with the 3 coolest people I know.




Then this happened.

Isn't she a beauty? Of course I think so.



I sneak books at work.  Especially when it is 50 Shades of Grey.


 A Girl's Best Friend.




That moment when a friend sends you a picture of YOUR THINGS in a store.


 
 Oh, and this guy. 


That's about all I've got to share right now.  It is wayyyy past my bedtime.  Lame.  I hate this thing called WORK.

XOXO

No comments: