Thursday, August 23, 2012

Relax...

My blog today is about RELAXING.  This one might come from the fact that I just came from a massage.  My first one EVER.  It reminded me that I need to take time to just relax.  I started yoga a few months ago, and I love it.  I'm even considering becoming a certified yoga instructor.  Alright, so my favourite part of yoga MIGHT be final relaxation but the workout is so rewarding at the end.  I suggest it to anyone who is on the fence!

This is my inspiration for the next couple of pieces I made.  I started making these not too long ago, and they've been a big hit.  Thanks to my mother for the idea, of course! The great thing about these is that you can heat them up or cool them down by popping them in the microwave or in the freezer.  They are filled with FLAX SEED.  Throw the yoga eye pillows over your eyeballs and let yourself relaxxxxx. The pressure they put on your eyes is a feeling hard to achieve even from sleeping.

 
I love getting new fabric in the mail! Isn't it pretty? Might be my favourite one yet! I also made a couple of these guys;
 
 
Hope you all like it! Remember I am giving a makeup case (like above) to one person!  The draw will be made tomorrow evening.  You can enter by doing one of the following:

1. follow me on my blog
2.  comment on my blog
3. follow me on twitter (www.twitter.com/hasinspiration)
4.  Like my Facebook page (click the "facebook" tab at top of page)
 
My Swiss Chalet is here! YUMM.
 
 


No comments: